- 5:00 pm: Online registration closes
Frog Hollow Bikes, 74 Main Street, Middlebury: 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
- Packet pick up
- Get your bike checked out by local mechanics
June 29 – RIDE DAY
Bristol Recreation Club (All Day), 110 Airport Drive Bristol, VT: 5:30 am to 8:00 pm (DIRECTIONS)
- 5:30 am to 10:30 am: Registration & Packet Pick-up
- 5:30 am to 9:30 am: Get your bike checked out by local mechanics
- 6:45 am: Safety briefing for Gran riders
- 7:00 am: START Gran riders depart
- 9:15 am: Safety briefing for Medio riders
- 9:30 am: START Medio Difficile & Facile riders depart
- 9:45 am: Safety briefing for Piccolo riders
- 10:00 am: START Piccolo riders depart
- 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Apres ride party featuring spirits, food, and live music
A husband & wife and their dream of quality espresso cuisine outside the cafe.
We’re bringing great coffee to the wilds of Vermont. Once upon a time, Nomad was a 1970’s travel trailer. We rescued him from an apple orchard in Ithaca, NY. Nomad arrived in Vermont in the late fall of 2015. Our vision was to retrofit the camper but as we embarked on this mission things became clear, Nomad was to be stripped down to the chassis and custom built from the wheels up. In June we launched a crowdfunding campaign to help us get our startup funds and we were able to raise 1/3 of our total needed funds. Since then we’ve poured all our energy and resources into Nomad and have just opened for business. Come down to the 5 corners and say ‘hello’ and grab a great espresso. We look forward to meeting you!
*Vendor not part of the after party tokens so bring your cash.
Rest, relax and send us your photos.
A beautiful ariel drone footage of the venue.