- 9:00 pm: Online registration closes (or max capacity is reached prior)
Frog Hollow Bikes, 74 Main Street, Middlebury: 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm (DIRECTIONS)
- Packet pick up
- Get your bike checked out by local mechanics
June 27 – RIDE DAY*
Bristol Recreation Club (All Day), 110 Airport Drive Bristol, VT: 5:30 am to 8:00 pm (DIRECTIONS). *Day-of schedule not final. Riders will be notified a month in advance of final dat-of schedule.
- 4:30 am to 9:30 am: Registration & Packet Pick-up
- 4:30 am to 8:00 am: Get your bike checked out by local mechanics
- 5:45 am: Safety briefing for Gran riders
- 6:00 am: START Gran riders depart
- 9:15 am: Safety briefing for Medio riders
- 9:30 am: START Medio Difficile & Facile riders depart
- 9:45 am: Safety briefing for Piccolo riders
- 10:30 am: START Piccolo riders depart
- 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Apres ride party featuring spirits, food, and live music
REST STOPS: TBD
The Gran Course time cut-off point!
There is a time point on the Gran course at the 65 mi mark after the descent out of Ripton into East Middlebury. This is located at the Rt 125 & Lower Palins Rd intersection. Any Gran riders not at this point by 6 hours in, it is strongly recommended that they continue onto the the final route to the finish by continuing straight on Rt 125 and on towards Middlebury. (FYI – finishing early at this point is similar to completing the Medio course stats.
It is on the rider to be aware of their energy levels and make a judgment on whether to take on the full 130 miles.
Rest, relax and send us your photos.
A beautiful ariel drone footage of the venue.